Remarks: Absolutely Adorable. Tucked up on a knoll above a private road is a sweet cottage. Large deck, enclosed mudroom, kitchen with granite counters and all solid wood cabinets, large living room, bamboo flooring throughout, two sunny bedrooms. Quiet lake community with beach area for just the few homes on the road, walk down and enjoy a dip in Shaw Pond or jump in your kayak and fish. Nestled at the end of a private road, but just minutes to the highway, shopping, cultural events, and endless outdoor activities. This is perfect for year-round living or an affordable getaway. Full walkout basement offers many options for expansion or a great workshop.
132 Dawn DrTemporarily Withdrawn
Show nearby places
- Basement Features:Partially Finished
- Garage Spaces:0
- Living Area:944.00
- Roof Materials:Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Single Family Type:Attached
- Year Built:1974
- Directions:Rt 8 to Dawn Drive, where the road splits, this house is on the left.
- Sewer:Private Sewerage
- Water:Private Water
- Listing Status:Temporarily Withdrawn
- Lot Description:Gentle Slope
- Status Alert?:No
- Exterior Features:Porch,Porch - Enclosed,Deck - Wood,Storage Shed,Screens
- Utility Connections:for Gas Range,for Electric Dryer,Washer Hookup
- Lot Size:11326.00
- Parking Spaces:2
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:0
- Tax Year:2017
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The pr...